Sunday, December 14, 2014

Timber!!!


We went with the Ames to cut down a Christmas tree while visiting for Thanksgiving.  I thought it was really fun.  The tricky part was finding a tree that was worthy of approval by Lynn.  I admit, there weren't tons of options.


Poor Madison, we took snow apparel and boots up to Idaho for her, but left them at the house as we weren't really expecting to be in snow.





And the search continues...








Madison wanted to ride on the tree like royalty back in the day.











Going home.  So this is my Bananna Republic coat that I snagged for $14.  I didn't love the color at first, but I love wearing it.


Checking Amazon for their tv deal that would show up without warning.  We were lucky and not only snagged a 50" Toshiba for $200, but we didn't have to be online all day either.



Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a hat.