Sunday, March 4, 2018


We had a Target that was closing.  I wasn't planning on buying 8 pairs of shoes, but I paid between $3.50 and $5 (Clark's were more expensive) per pair.  You can't find shoes any cheaper than that!  Now I just need Madison to leave them alone until they fit!


This was the time Tyler went to church meetings and my kids wouldn't go to bed.  After two hours I gave up on them staying in their room, locked the stair gate, told the kids they could go play, sent Tyler a text that he could deal with them when he got home, and went and ate some cheese and crackers.  Tyler had them in bed in 5 minutes (it was 10 pm) with tears from both of them.


10 lbs of flour.  It only took me 4 hours to clean, which included mopping my floor on my hands and knees.


Madison took this picture of Clark with his Valentine from grammy.


An afternoon trip to the Museum of Art in D.C.


The polar bear was out at the zoo.  Clark is very fascinated with bears these days.


Naturally the kids had to pull all my clothes out right after I organized it.


Madison finally lost her first tooth.  She was so excited.  Tyler kept saying we should just wait for it to fall out.  I yanked it out fast.


Painting on a cold day.