Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Afternoon

We have had sick kids recently. Madison has been running a fever and had a cough.  I told Tyler she couldn't go to primary coughing on people. He was going to stay home (I heard him calling a counselor asking them to teach Elders Quorum for him) while Clark and I went to church. However, this morning Clark was running a fever, so I ended up staying home.  Here are some practice pictures of playing around with the white balance.

Too blue (did nothing)







  Took me a while to figure out, but I customized the white balance. A big difference in color, but still off.  Too warm now.



 

Changed white balance twice below with florescent and halogen lighting. The latter ones were more accurate, just not in focus too much.






(Love this one of them)