Sunday, March 4, 2018

Winter Time


I was trying to take pictures of Clark playing with his trains, but Madison wanted to be the main attraction.  I do love this picture of her.






Building a snowman with Tyler.  Not sure where I was--probably sleeping or making dinner.  The olives or raisins or whatever was making the face were gone in the morning.



Christmas Eve new pajama picture.  Madison is right outside the picture frame throwing a huge tantrum (I can't remember what it was about).  Remember that growth spurt I mentioned earlier?  These pajamas are already too small (2T).  I had to buy him some new ones from Target in a size 3.


A little while after she calmed down she came back downstairs and begged for a bed time story.


The Grinch Who Stole Christmas was a favorite of Madison's this Christmas season.


Christmas morning.





Hiding under the computer desk, which is a popular spot for these two.