Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Activities


We drove 30 minutes south to see the Coca Cola Santa and his Christmas truck that is in Coke's Christmas commercials. 



We did get a nice family one with Clark and Tyler in it from Coke.





Out seeing the Christmas lights on 34th Street with my parents the Sunday Clark was blessed.  The whole street decorated...like crazy,  Here I am trying my new Ergo carrier.  This one sells for about $160 and I couldn't find it on sale anywhere during Black Friday.  I ended up getting this one used on Ebay for $50, which is a steal.  Feeling lucky that I got it.  



The ward Christmas party.  For the activity we made ornaments out of shrinky dink.  I haven't used that stuff since young womens.  We made some nativity ones.  I really liked it a lot.  Our ornaments are already put away, otherwise I would take a picture of them.


For decorations every family took a large post it note home and made a snowman.  It was lots of fun to see what people did.  We made ours for FHE.


This one was my favorite...can you tell we have some artist in the ward?





Ours is the one on the far right with Madison's hand prints.